About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Tight Vacancy Pushes Tenants into New Areas
- Opus Starts Build-to-Suit for Amerisource
- Willner Adds More Tenants at Exton Corporate Center
- Duke Realty Signs 500K of I-55 Leases
- 372-Unit Apartment Complex Fetches $50M
- LG Electronics Extends Suburban Lease
- CocoWalk Remaking Itself in New Retail Era
- Westbrook Buys 1375 Broadway for $310M