About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- One Biscayne Tower Inks 100,000 SF in Leases
- Tech Growth Covers Broad Swath in Office
- Fundamentals Matter More Than Recognition
- 7MSF-Plus Under Office Construction in Seattle
- Impact Profile Series: Cousins’ Thad Ellis
- It’s Not About Where You Do the Work
- Why Office Developers Are Eyeing Palm Beach
- Retail Impacts Perception of Mixed-Use Builds