About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- HFF Gets $25M for Hilton Hotel in MN
- These Traits Make Lenders Stand Out
- LaGuardia Airport $3.6B Revamp Flies Forward
- Why You May Want a Non-Traditional Lender
- Rutgers’ Bloustein School to Review 'Grow NJ'
- Bank Provides $83M for Woodland Park Deal
- Down Payments Still Hinder Home Buyers
- How Retailers Can Find the Sweet Spot