About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Blackstone Sells the London Hotel
- Select Service Hotels Selling Like Hotcakes?
- Via Takeouts or M&A, More Hotel Deals Coming
- Landmark City Block in WPB Sells
- More US Hotels Planning Renovations
- One Analyst’s Take on REITWorld2015 Day Two
- Atlanta’s CRE Brass Sees Opportunities
- Half Dozen Courtyards by Marriott Sold