About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Retailers Have Greater Access to Capital
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- Marcus & Millichap Brokers Three Retail Deals In One Day
- Oakwood JV Buys in High Walkability Nabe
- RADCO Expands Multifamily Focus in Kennesaw
- NY’s Compass Targets Miami Real Estate Market
- Majority Share of Portland's Landmark Office Tower Changes Hands
- Townline Square Trades for Nearly $45M