About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Down Payments Still Hinder Home Buyers
- Bank Provides $83M for Woodland Park Deal
- How Retailers Can Find the Sweet Spot
- Fortress, Mount Kellett Forge Deal
- Long-Term Financing Is Very Cheap
- Rutgers’ Bloustein School to Review 'Grow NJ'
- Miami Retail Investors Can Expect These Terms
- Stecz Joins DTZ’s Columbus Team