About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Clarion Taps Bergwall as Managing Director
- Columbia Place on Track to Raise $41M in EB-5 Funds by December
- RealtyMogul.com Shows Its Command of the Capital Stack
- New York Life-TIAA-CREF Group Finances Back Bay Office Sales
- Freddie Mac Quietly Rolls Out 2 Workforce Housing Renovation Programs
- Medical Office Joins Finance Fray
- Abundant Capital in Medical Office CRE
- HFF Arranges $28 Million Refinancing in Suburban Philadelphia