About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- W. 57th St. Condo Tower Gets Major Funding
- Bellwether Expands into Southeast Markets
- Freddie Mac's Tax-Exempt Loan Product Is Starting to Get Some Love
- Life Co. Grants Watt Plaza $220M
- GE Loans $72M to Jacksonville Medical Office Developer
- Is an Investment Slowdown a Good Thing?
- Meridian Capital Group Arranges $100M For Hotel Portfolio
- Auction.com Partners with AREAA Global