About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- German Buyer Acquires Midtown Marriott
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- Chesapeake Takes DTLA Ace Hotel for $103M
- The Bottom Line About Hotel Profits
- Foreign Investor Takes Another Orlando Hotel
- Why Hotel Sales are Waking Up
- REIT Roundup: Q1 Numbers on 45 Companies
- These Markets Least Likely to Improve