About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- This Secondary Location Has Higher In-Place Yields
- This Orlando MF Submarket is White Hot
- 80s Classic: What’s Old is New (and Profitable) Again
- Surprising Amenities Attracting Renters
- E. Village Site Eyed For Condo Conversion
- Local Investors Eye Brooklyn Dev. Site
- Trophy Multifamily Asset Up for Grabs
- 5 Ways to Wring More Value From CRE