About Our Columnist
Chip Barnett is a journalist with more than 35 years of news experience. He has worked for the Gannett newspapers, The Bond Buyer, Thomson Financial, and Reuters. He is a real estate agent at Exit Realty Landmark and is a member of REBNY.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Storage Trust Expands with 17 Acquisitions
- LAX Submarket Sees Increasing Activity
- How Much Has Dollar Boost Hurt Foreign Sales?
- Bridging the Cultural Gap With Chinese Investors
- Latin American Investors Fuel $150M Fund
- Griffin-American Healthcare Invests More Than $180M During Q3
- Two Grocery Chains Show Interest in Sothern California Haggen Stores
- Kearny Acquires Mission Center Office Park