About Our Columnist
Chip Barnett is a journalist with more than 35 years of news experience. He has worked for the Gannett newspapers, The Bond Buyer, Thomson Financial, and Reuters. He is a real estate agent at Exit Realty Landmark and is a member of REBNY.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Down Payments Still Hinder Home Buyers
- These Retail Transactions ‘Increasingly Rare’ in Florida
- Pinnacle Group Buys Over 300 MF Units
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Never a Greater Demand for This Asset Class
- Auto Manufacturing Boom Benefits These Cities
- JV Scoops Major Wilshire Office Building
- New Industrial Build Fetches $20M