Brandywine Plans First Multifamily Project
GARDEN GROVE, CA-The 25-unit project here is the first of four apartment complexes the developer plans to build in the coming year.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Saddle Creek Takes 1.1M SF in Build-to-Suit
- What's Really Driving Miami Retail?
- Say Goodbye to Close-in Flex/industrial Space
- Boston’s Affordable Housing Initiative on MIT Forum Agenda
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- Robust Northeast Retail Real Estate Market Spurs Increased Construction
- MF Developers In ‘Amenities Arms Race’