About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Skanska Veteran Rejoins Firm During Growth Phase
- GBT Realty Delivers 600K of Retail
- South Side Transforming Into Distribution Hub
- Molto Launching Another Suburban Spec
- Harrison Street’s CEO Talks Need-Based Demand Drivers
- DoubleTree Hilton Opens First Chilean Unit
- Should We Be Building More Condos?
- Duke Realty Launching 500K Build-to-Suit