About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- StarPoint Breaks Into Santa Monica
- Bascom Group Acquires Denver-Area Multifamily
- Transwestern Arranges for Flex Office
- Duke Sells Big Cincy Office Portfolio
- CBRE Brokers Lancaster Mattress Warehouse
- Student Housing Numbers Maintain Upward Trend
- Tulfra Tops Out Clifton’s
65 Industrial Street South
- REIT M&A: Much Since 2000, Much More Ahead