Kilroy Ditches Industrial Portfolio for $355M
LOS ANGELES-Institutional buyers purchased the portfolio and two small office projects, which total approximately 3.7 million square feet.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Kearny Acquires Mission Center Office Park
- Retail Asset Demand in NYC Remains Strong
- Bridging the Cultural Gap With Chinese Investors
- Latin American Investors Fuel $150M Fund
- Two Grocery Chains Show Interest in Sothern California Haggen Stores
- Griffin-American Healthcare Invests More Than $180M During Q3
- Off Market Best Bet for Value-Add
- SL Green Sells Midtown Office Condo