About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Underwriting Relaxes in Multifamily: Trepp
- San Diego Must Accept Housing Density
- USC Defeats UCLA in Annual CRE Challenge
- Vacancies Seen Easing Along with Prices
- Home Prices Gain Across the Board
- Related Nabs $1.3B for Hudson Yards
- Blackstone Adds to Growing MF Holdings
- Condo-Price Decrease Is Mostly Seasonal