About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Investor Bet on Runway in 2010
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- Gebroe-Hammer Arranges Four Essex County MF Sales Totaling 176 Units
- Colliers: Northern/Central NJ Industrials Still Rising
- No Short-Term Effect of Devalued Yuan
- Share of In-Foreclosure Sales in July Dips to 15-year Low
- NY Fed’s Dudley: Sept. Rate Hike ‘Less Compelling’ Now
- Huge Pharma Lease Proves Trophy Offices Do Better in Suburbs