About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Creative MXD Debuts in Downtown SD
- Brookfield Acquires Assoc. Estates for $2.5B
- Investors Strike in Miracle Mile Market
- Freddie Mac Prices, Upsizes Actual Loss STACR to $1B
- Spring Home Sales off to Strong Start
- Why Millennials Are Flocking to Nashville
- Are Fort Lauderdale and Miami Condo Buyers Different?
- Atlanta Office Developers: Take Caution