About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- What Makes This Related Group Retail Successful?
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- After One Edgewater Stall, Bay House Sells Out
- Pinnacle Group Buys Over 300 MF Units
- Challenges and Opportunities in Net-Zero Development
- Apt. Buyers Look to Value-Add Opportunities
- MF Developers In ‘Amenities Arms Race’
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise