Hines Picks Up Irvine Corporate Center
SANTA ANA, CA-Sunamerica Life Insurance Co. sells the office building within the Irvine Business Complex, and Hines plans extensive improvements.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- 55 Miracle Mile Sees Breakthrough
- New Bridge Loan Program Tops $127M
- Mack-Cali Leases Over 360,000 SF
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- Phase II Renovation Begins at Continental
- West Palm Beach Scores Hotel Co Global HQs
- What Makes the Downtown Development Cycle Different
- Bronx MXD Secures Two Healthcare Tenants