Hines Picks Up Irvine Corporate Center
SANTA ANA, CA-Sunamerica Life Insurance Co. sells the office building within the Irvine Business Complex, and Hines plans extensive improvements.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- One Biscayne Tower Inks 100,000 SF in Leases
- Tech Growth Covers Broad Swath in Office
- Fundamentals Matter More Than Recognition
- 7MSF-Plus Under Office Construction in Seattle
- Impact Profile Series: Cousins’ Thad Ellis
- It’s Not About Where You Do the Work
- Why Office Developers Are Eyeing Palm Beach
- Retail Impacts Perception of Mixed-Use Builds