About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Orlando Metro Seeing Mega Multifamily Deals
- Tucker Buys Town Square Wheaton for $57M
- Ranger Fund to Invest $30M in NY State
- $61M Bridge Loan Turns Into $64M Freddie Loan
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- UWS Site Trades, Will Expand Greatly
- Boston Multifamily: ‘Sexier than Bonds’
- Meta Housing Opens First Arts Colony