About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Wells Fargo Names CMBS Originations Leader
- PayPal HQ Gets Pref Equity Investor
- Capital Pros: Get Your Money Now
- Maturo: “Measure Your Risk Deal-by-Deal”
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- What Are REITs Afraid Of?
- DTLA Condo Prices Fall by 6%
- Refinancing is Still Strong for Apartments