About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- W. 57th St. Condo Tower Gets Major Funding
- Bellwether Expands into Southeast Markets
- Freddie Mac's Tax-Exempt Loan Product Is Starting to Get Some Love
- Life Co. Grants Watt Plaza $220M
- GE Loans $72M to Jacksonville Medical Office Developer
- Is an Investment Slowdown a Good Thing?
- Meridian Capital Group Arranges $100M For Hotel Portfolio
- Auction.com Partners with AREAA Global