About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Mitch Rudin In as Mack-Cali’s New CEO
- How Orlando Navigates CRE Challenges
- This Firm is Winning Emerging Multifamily Markets
- City Needs More Multifamily Development
- 372-Unit Apartment Complex Fetches $50M
- FirstService, Colliers Finalize Separation
- Get to Know Your New Atlanta Competitor
- Partners Break Ground For Hahne’s Redevelopment In Downtown Newark