About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- What Shorecrest Financing Really Means
- Kendall Sees $47M Multifamily Rise
- Double-Digit Cap Rates Still Available in MF
- Subway Inn Site Moves Forward
- Robotic Condos: Wave of the Future?
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Freddie Mac Revives Cash Securitization With New Product
- Future Interest Rate Hike Will Not Dampen Investment in Boston