Skill and Liquidity Make Kilroy Nimble
LOS ANGELES-Attorney Tony Natsis from Allen Matkins tells GlobeSt.com why Kilroy Realty Corp. is able to close several large deals at once.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Quality Trumps Cost for DT Office Tenants
- Could Wellness Be the Next LEED for CRE?
- Netflix Moves Into ICON at Sunset Bronson
- Is the Q2 Dip in VC Funding a Concern?
- SunTrust Center Wins New-to-Market Tenants
- Duke Sells Big Cincy Office Portfolio
- REIT M&A: Much Since 2000, Much More Ahead
- How to Fight Bad Faith Waste