Skill and Liquidity Make Kilroy Nimble
LOS ANGELES-Attorney Tony Natsis from Allen Matkins tells GlobeSt.com why Kilroy Realty Corp. is able to close several large deals at once.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Bridging the Cultural Gap With Chinese Investors
- Latin American Investors Fuel $150M Fund
- IBM Building Secures Massive Loan
- North Loop Gaining National Recognition
- New 2016 CREW Network Board Revealed
- SPIRE Awards Group Opens Nominations
- 2015’s Largest Airport-West Doral Office Lease
- NYRT Closes Midtown Office Financing