About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Down Payments Still Hinder Home Buyers
- Bank Provides $83M for Woodland Park Deal
- How Retailers Can Find the Sweet Spot
- Fortress, Mount Kellett Forge Deal
- Long-Term Financing Is Very Cheap
- Rutgers’ Bloustein School to Review 'Grow NJ'
- Miami Retail Investors Can Expect These Terms
- Stecz Joins DTZ’s Columbus Team