About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- StarPoint Breaks Into Santa Monica
- Steady Hiring Favors Multifamily
- Weisbrod: New 421a is More Aggressive
- REIT M&A: Much Since 2000, Much More Ahead
- The Single-Family Home Builder’s Secret
- Investor Bet on Runway in 2010
- Micro Units: Next Big Thing?
- NYC Multifamily Projects Aimed at the High End Market