About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Crowdfunding Shows Its Longstanding Potential
- HFF Uses Condo Structure in Sale of Retail and Self Storage Properties
- GE Inks Sale of $30B Specialty Finance to Wells
- Entitled Waterfront Site Seeks Investors
- HFF Beefs Up Loan Sales and REO Team
- Large Stamford Waterfront Complex Trades
- What This 1973 Refi Says About Miami MF
- Berkadia Richmond Secures One of Team's Largest Loans for Student Housing