About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Adaptive Reuse Grows in Arts District
- Nazarian Sells Off Interest in SLS Las Vegas
- Why Investors are Bullish on MOBs
- Nadji Sees No Disruption from Rate Hike
- Promenade Terrace Apartments Changes Hands
- Buyers of Aventine La Jolla Plan Value Additions
- Lone Star Completes $7.6B Home Properties Buy
- A Look at Bulk Buys in Trophy Bldgs.