About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- CBRE Supply Chain Head Talks Industry Change
- Transwestern, SMRS Partner on Industrial
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- Denver Supply, Demand Out of Balance
- Panattoni Dev. Co. Launching 770K Spec
- GNL Nears Halfway Mark on 6-Month Investment Goal
- Industrial’s Biggest Change Over the Past 15 Years?
- Colorado’s New and Untapped Income Stream