About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Another Spec Development Comes to Iowa
- West Coast Ports Reach Labor Agreement
- SoCal Industrial Has “Best Fundamentals”
- Carlsbad Calls For Amenitized Industrial
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- This Firm Is Pressing Hard Into Industrial
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise
- Auto Manufacturing Boom Benefits These Cities