About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Mortgage Loan Defect Incident Rises
- Investor Bet on Runway in 2010
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- Gebroe-Hammer Arranges Four Essex County MF Sales Totaling 176 Units
- Colliers: Northern/Central NJ Industrials Still Rising
- No Short-Term Effect of Devalued Yuan
- Share of In-Foreclosure Sales in July Dips to 15-year Low
- NY Fed’s Dudley: Sept. Rate Hike ‘Less Compelling’ Now