Prop 30 Augments Cali’s Tax Concerns
LOS ANGELES-The looming fiscal cliff is exacerbated in California by the passage of Proposition 30, which makes tax planning even more challenging, say CRE experts.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- Procida's 100 Mile Fund Hires JMP Securities as Advisor
- Busi Named CEO of C&W’s Global Valuation & Advisory Group
- City Services Cost to Outpace Revenue
- JLL Reports 38% Boost in Adjusted Earnings
- Philadelphia Fed: Manufacturing Activity Slowed in January
- JLL: Strong Demand Drives Strongest Period for Industrial Leasing in 10+ Years
- NJ American Water Seeking Rate Increase to Cover Infrastructure Upgrades