About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- HFF Gets $25M for Hilton Hotel in MN
- Atlanta Hotel Market Set to Shatter Records
- East Side Marriott Sale Closes
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Never a Greater Demand for This Asset Class
- After SoBe Launch, Crema Caffeinates Coral Gables
- The Metropolis Signs Hotel Indigo
- Three CRE Deals That Benefit Atlanta Long-Term