About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Lodging Continues Its Darling Run
- Foreign Firm Grabs Disney Best Western
- Brown Brothers Harriman Moves to Mack-Cali JC Property
- Chatham Pays $298,000 a Room for These Hotels
- ‘Virtual Concierge’ is Planned for Marriott
- Hotels Investment's Roller Coaster Ride
- Mayor Shakes Up BRA Board After Second Critical Audit
- Good Times in Hotel to Persist, Despite Other Lodging Options