About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Chesapeake Takes DTLA Ace Hotel for $103M
- Why Hotel Sales are Waking Up
- REIT Roundup: Q1 Numbers on 45 Companies
- These Markets Least Likely to Improve
- NYBC: 2014 Construction Spending Soared
- Atlanta Braves Bring in Mega Hotel Partner
- Hotel Market Sees Strong RevPAR Growth
- Eastern Consolidated Hits a Strike