About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Report: Construction Wages Lag Job Growth
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise
- Realtor.com Predicts A May Home Sales Jump
- Is Foreign Investment Good for Us?
- For-Sale Apts. Hold the Line as April Home Sales Dip
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Amid Record Deal Flow, Investors Lower Sights