About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Mayor Appoints First Female EDC President
- Kushner and Ironstate Earn Smart Growth Award in Jersey City
- Olympics Not a Money Loser, But a Major Development Catalyst
- Duke Breaks Ground on Corp. Headquarters
- Gov. Scales Back Funding for Purple Line Light Rail Project
- JLL: NYC Tenants Want the Best; Investment Grows in Brooklyn
- Perception Drives Anchor Rents Up
- NAR: Existing Home Sales Rebound