About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Hackensack Redevelopment Emphasizes Arts and Culture
- Amid Wall St. Turbulence, CRE Holds Steady
- Tech Growth Covers Broad Swath in Office
- Massachusetts Leads Nation in Biopharma, R&D Job Growth
- Office Space in Top Tech Cities Commands a Hefty Premium
- A Rate Increase: Adversity or No Big Deal?
- Auction.com: August Sales to Reach 5.64M
- How Macro Factors Affect the Housing Market