About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Hartz CEO Forms New Firm
- TruAmerica Scores Unbelievable Rates
- Georgetown Co. Refinances One Washington
- Is TRID's Effect Similar to Y2K?
- NY Commercial Market ‘Booming Along’
- McAuliffe to Oversee Institutional Sales at CBRE
- Survey: New Builds Are Best Bet for Seniors Housing
- CMBS Late-Pays Make Best Showing in 12 Mos.