About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Long-Term Financing Is Very Cheap
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- Willner Properties Completes Five Leases at Courtside Square
- After SoBe Launch, Crema Caffeinates Coral Gables
- JV Scoops Major Wilshire Office Building
- The Best-Run Class A Office Building in Boca?
- WeWork Bringing More Buzz to River North