About Our Columnist
Paul Bubny is managing editor of Real Estate Forum and GlobeSt.com. He has been reporting on business since 1988 and on commercial real estate since 2007. He is based at ALM Real Estate Media Group's offices in New York City. Contact Paul Bubny.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Starwood, IHG Talk Possible Merger: Reports
- Berkadia Sells Multifamily to San Francisco Firm
- Boston Properties to Sell DC Office Building for $318M
- Source: 1615 L Selling for $230M
- Massive Platform Buys Becoming Common
- FiDi Office Tower Buyer Steps Forward
- Lone Star to Pay $1.1B for UK Developer
- How Community Banking Has Changed