Stream Gains OC Lease Assignments
ALISO VIEJO, CA-The firm is charged with filling 186,000 square feet of rentable space at Pala Place Corporate Center in Mission Viejo and Avalon Center in Westminster.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Pipeline Taking Coworking Model to Doral
- Long Term Lease Inked for PCT Building
- SL Green Inks Midtown South Expansion
- Boies Law Firm Becomes Anchor Tenant in East End Office
- How Downtown Stacks Up to Other Submarkets
- 15 Years of Mega Office Leases
- Four WTC Brings In Four New Tenants
- What Tampa Industrial Looks Like for Tenants