Stream Gains OC Lease Assignments
ALISO VIEJO, CA-The firm is charged with filling 186,000 square feet of rentable space at Pala Place Corporate Center in Mission Viejo and Avalon Center in Westminster.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Quality Trumps Cost for DT Office Tenants
- Colliers Ranks Top 10 Federal Property Owners
- Tech Tenants Face Rent Premiums in Major Markets
- JLL Inks Downtown's Largest Office Lease
- SunTrust Center Wins New-to-Market Tenants
- Miami Retail Hot: What About Broward?
- What’s Driving the Beltline Multifamily Boom?
- How Tampa Retail Has Radically Changed