IN Gov-Elect to Speak at Cassidy Turley's "The State of Real Estate"
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Gov.-elect Mike Pence will speak at Cassidy Turley’s "The State of Real Estate" event on Thursday, Jan. 10.
About Our Columnist
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Monmouth's Reinhart Gets Endowed Chair
- Citco Debuts NYC Gateway Biz Center
- Court Approves A&P DIP Financing Drawdown
- CBRE Brings The Hub To Four Falls Corporate Center In West Conshohocken, PA
- DTZ 2Q Report Sees Strong Gains in Northern and Central NJ Office Market
- Campus Apartments Hires Kate Grasso as Vice President Of Leasing and Marketing
- Starwood Expands in Three Regions
- The Benefits of a Custom Auction