About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- JLL Inks Downtown's Largest Office Lease
- Tech Tenants Face Rent Premiums in Major Markets
- Quality Trumps Cost for DT Office Tenants
- Could Wellness Be the Next LEED for CRE?
- Netflix Moves Into ICON at Sunset Bronson
- SunTrust Center Wins New-to-Market Tenants
- Is the Q2 Dip in VC Funding a Concern?
- Duke Sells Big Cincy Office Portfolio