About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Chicago Remains One of the Greenest Cities
- Olympics Not a Money Loser, But a Major Development Catalyst
- Russo, Forsgate Acquire Meadowlands Site
- 4 More Powerful CRE Women in South Florida
- Mesa West Stays Active in Chicago Market
- Department of Child Safety Relocates
- Citigroup Inks 125,000 SF Lease at Miami Center
- Mesa West Expands to Chicago