About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- High Walk Score Makes MF Stand Out
- Are Millennials Starting to Buy Single-Family Homes?
- Gehry Unveils Sunset Strip Build Designs
- Hackensack Redevelopment Emphasizes Arts and Culture
- ABS Brings SL Green a Midtown Renewal
- Why Atlanta Residents Are Flocking to Beltline
- Microfund Slated to Earn 19% Return
- More Mixed-Use Builds Come to South Park