About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Why Office Developers Are Eyeing Palm Beach
- Tech Tenants Face Rent Premiums in Major Markets
- Boston Q2 Was Best Market in Nearly Four Decades
- L.A. Opera Scores Discounted DTLA Industrial Rent
- JLL Inks Downtown's Largest Office Lease
- Orlando’s Changing Macro Retail Scene
- Largest Industrial Development Sells to NY Fund
- Long Work Hours Require Different Amenities