About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Retail Asset Demand in NYC Remains Strong
- CVS Signs 25-Year Ground Lease in Berkeley Heights
- Pernafrederick Arranges Four Leases at Rodin Place
- Four Retail Execs on Haggen’s Closings
- Related Bags TAMI Tenant at Hudson Yards
- 221 Bergen Opens, Continuing Harrison Renaissance
- 2015’s Largest Airport-West Doral Office Lease
- Has Multifamily Reached an Inflection Point?