About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Why Industrial Tenants Should Lock in Rates
- Alter Group Fills Up Ex-Google Space
- The Metropolis Signs Hotel Indigo
- Office Users Increase Space Per Employee
- Panattoni Leases Up Roselle Space
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- How Port Dredging Will Impact Office Market
- Are Coral Gables Offices Better Than Brickell?