About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- PayPal HQ Gets Pref Equity Investor
- Retailer Signs $26M Industrial Lease
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranging MetLife HQ Construction Financing
- USAA Picks Up Two Midtown Towers
- Alter Group Fills Up Ex-Google Space
- Low Vacancy Means Fewer Redux Options
- Office Users Increase Space Per Employee
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale