About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Extra Space Storage Acquires SmartStop in a Deal Worth $1.31B
- NYRT Addresses Shareholder Concerns
- Largest Residential Building in NJ Gets Topped Out
- Steadfast Spends $88M on Texas, OKC Apts.
- More Big REITs Possible
- Advance, DeBartolo, Invesco, Acquire Ledgewood Mall
- Lenders’ Caution Guards Against Overbuilding
- Liberty Leading $1B Camden Waterfront Redevelopment