About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Down Payments Still Hinder Home Buyers
- These Retail Transactions ‘Increasingly Rare’ in Florida
- Pinnacle Group Buys Over 300 MF Units
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Never a Greater Demand for This Asset Class
- Auto Manufacturing Boom Benefits These Cities
- JV Scoops Major Wilshire Office Building
- New Industrial Build Fetches $20M