About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- DTLA’s Tallest Living Wall Opens
- Helmsley Building Sale Closes
- Changing Healthcare Market Driving New One-Stop Clinic Designs for Medical Practices
- C&W’s Knakal Set to Market Iconic LIC Office Tower
- Forest City to Acquire Remaining Interest in University Park at MIT
- Ranger Fund to Invest $30M in NY State
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- DTZ’s Buksbaum Jumps to Cresa NY