About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Does Wage Growth Cover Apt. Rent Growth?
- CEMEX Will Occupy New Memorial City HQ
- Retail Rents Have ‘A Long Way to Go’
- RXR Inks New Lease with Old Tenant
- The Most Overlooked Southeast Markets
- Science Leasing Volume Reaches Historic Highs
- Is This the ‘New Norm’ for Atlanta Office?
- Investing Arm of Chinese Construction Company Buys in Jersey City