About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Retailer Signs $26M Industrial Lease
- Illinois Housing Market Swings into Spring
- RCA: Maturity Wave Won’t Be a Tsunami
- Should You Target Investors or End Users?
- Laramar Focuses on L.A. Multifamily Market
- This Amenity is a First in San Diego
- Vacant 1970s Multifamily Building Gets New Life
- DTLA Condo Prices Fall by 6%