About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- What Is Driving Institutional Industrial Rates?
- McCraney Brings on Reinforcements
- Industrial Deals Flowing Faster
- NY Commercial Market ‘Booming Along’
- Georgetown Co. Refinances One Washington
- Speculative Development More Prevalent
- A New Model for Industrial Users
- LAX Submarket Sees Increasing Activity