About Our Columnist
John Salustri has covered the commercial real estate industry for nearly 25 years. He was one of the founding editors of GlobeSt.com, and is a four-time recipient of the Excellence in Journalism award from the National Association of Real Estate Editors. Contact John Salustri.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- CrowdStreet Unveils New Platform
- Two Commercial Condos Sold in Tribeca
- Hughes Marino Opening More Offices
- CREW New Jersey Panel: Risks and Rewards for Women in Commercial Real Estate
- West Loop Landlords Competing for Tenants
- Why Class-B Office is Hot in OC
- Absorption in Chicago Office Turns Negative
- KC Puts Emphasis on Live, Work, Play