About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City for 11 years before moving to Southern California in 1997 to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics ranging from intellectual-property licensing and giftware to commercial real estate. She recently edited a book about profiting from distressed real estate in a down market and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- White & Case Takes McGraw Hill Space
- Sundance Square Secures New Tenants
- Why San Diego Attracts Start-Ups?
- Meridian Selects Colliers, JLL to Lease Techworld; Other Lease News
- San Franciscos Role in US Office Absorption
- Can Orlandos MOB Market Win Against Miami-Dade?
- Veteran Auther Joins CBCA in Retail Brokerage
- Sandy Springs Crossing Signs Two New Tenants