About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Helmsley Building Sale Closes
- Why One JV Paid $88M for CocoWalk
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- Forest City to Acquire Remaining Interest in University Park at MIT
- Waterton Teams with Allianz, Clal on MF Venture
- How Buchanan Street Controls its Destiny
- Small Investors Gaining Residential Share
- Strata Equity Picks Up Large MF Portfolio